sexta-feira, 1 de novembro de 2019

AMAZON RDS AWS MYSQL "Read Replica Replication Error" Help Anyone?

I have a Read Replica on Amazon RDS MySQL, and after creating a new table on my master database and loading with 1,8 MB of data, I noticed it wouldn't show up on the read replica.

After checking the Logs ate the aws console, I found this message:

+Read Replica Replication Error - SQLError: 1032, reason: Could not execute Delete_rows event on table credisfera.DATABASECHANGELOG; Can't find record in 'DATABASECHANGELOG', Error_code: 1032; handler error HA_ERR_END_OF_FILE; the event's master log mysql-bin-changelog.421278, end_log_pos 29809+


I searched the AWS forum and found a similar issue but the problem was that the tabela was using in memory engine, which is not the case here, I'm using Innodb.

Any pointers on this would be great.

Check out my new book about R Language http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00SX6WA06

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Leave your comment here!